Sunday 23 December 2012

Pull Up In The Brrr

I've got some lovely knits from Topshop recently, and thought I would experiment with my shaggy tassle jumper in this post. 

The colours are a blend of wintry tones, that compliment this season perfectly, and gives me an excuse to liven things up by having bright lips, nails and the infamous Amy Winehouse flick.

What I like most, is that I know it is one of those comfortable jumpers that I can just throw on when I don't know what to wear. It is also very cosy and warm without all of the layers, and the fabric doesn't irritate my skin which is always a bonus.  The jumper has a oversized shredded effect which isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I think it carries that grunge influence which I adore.

Have any of you guys bought this jumper?



Jumper - TOPSHOP, Leather Skater Skirt - NEW LOOK, White Blouse, ROMWE, Eye Liner Transfer - EYE ROCK, Boots - TOPSHOP, Double Finger Stud Ring - EBAY, Lipstick - EURYDICE
ILLAMASQUA, Hat - ROMWE, Backpack - EBAY


Azia 

No comments:

Post a Comment